Want to add to the discussion?

Lol who gives a fuk if they're not related by blood? Also pics of cousin. Originally Posted by Amrit Originally Posted by selcouth.

Is it weird to date your cousins half brother ?.?

What does you having a gf have to do with not being jealous? When you get married will you give up all of your other feelings? Just because you are getting pussy doesn't mean you don't want more Originally Posted by philosobrah. Originally Posted by JBjunior.

What does you have a gf have to do with not being jealous? My mates dating his step sister. Now phucks are given. How to get rid of said bish? Originally Posted by lced. It's the fact that he doesn't see where I'm coming from. If I dated his sister, he'd be upset and weired out too.

Is Marrying Your Cousin Actually Dangerous?

I'm mad at the fact that there's other girls out there, yet he chose one that's in my family. But to move ahead to go up, to achieve and to conquer". Wow, that just crosses the line in my book. Call me old fashioned, but that's fuking rediculous. I'd disown my son if he dated my wifes daughter.

Welcome to Reddit,

Brah, take a deep breath and a step back. This is your issue, not theirs. If you want to maintain the relationship get over it and let it go. If you want to make yourself look like an ass and ruin two relationships, your relationship with your brother and your cousin, not theirs, go ahead. Otherwise, be an adult, realize the world doesn't revolve around you, and let it go.

You're right, and for the most part I've let it go and forgot about it. But today, it triggered my rage by him having the NERVE to bring her over to eat dinner at my folk's house. There's only man who i will allow to judge me.

My step-brother is dating my cousin. (srs) - gykufacysa.cf Forums

I dont think any thing wrong with marring a step cousin biblically or legally. I don't think it is wrong to marry a step cousin. You are not blood kin and that is really what matters. I know first cousins who married each other and they had 5 children who were deformed in many ways. Just because of what they did, it affected many. I don't understand how anyone can do that. There are other fish in the ocean, go fishing elsewhere. For if you marry mear of kin you will have a high occurrence of producing down syndrom or mongoloidial children, and souls which are biologically and organically defective abnomalies.

And since life is proven to be very difficult enough for normal healthy individuals, as the sparks fly upward, it is very unwise to bring statistically inept and physically and mentally cursed or impaired souls into this hard world for them to struggle and survive.


  • 26 years old dating 17 year old.
  • Categories.
  • dating someone with the same birthday and year.
  • Can you date your cousin's step-brother.
  • Report Abuse.
  • Pagination.

For if you marry near of kin you will have a high occurrence of producing down syndrome or monoloidial children, and souls which are biologically and organically defective abnomalies. I assume the OT one actually meant if you know and can trace that the person is related. No, you are not blood related. Judging is different to telling someone whether their name is written in the Lambs book of life. However you can write yourself out of eternal life by doing the things the bible states you should not do, put simply. The judging thing sociologist do it daily, school teachers a jury and a judge to be quite frank.

Biblically you can judge whether something is right or wrong based on Biblical standards in the Right context, so boo to that statement, If you are wrong biblically your just wrong! In my state it is illegal to marry any relation closer than second cousins. Although I know a girl that recently married her step-brother in another state. So I'm not sure if different states have more liberal rules concerning this or if step-siblings are not considered relatives since they are not actually by blood. How long is the chain that links you? I can't find any scriptures unusual to say if you cannot marry but I'm sure if it is there someone will post it.

I was just in a huge argument with my brother about step cousins. I don't think they are family. Especially when the parent marries in to the family. Obviously ur not related at all do what u want. Well I'm dating my step-cousin and we're not blood related in anyway shape or form. I love him and he loves me. So do you really think that you have the right to judge?

God is the creature and God is really the only person that can judge. God states in the bible those who judge before me shall than be judged. It is wrong to marry anyone that you are related to by marriage or by blood according to the Old Testament. It there to observe and judge what is wrong or right, according to the bible these things that the Jews did early in the Old Testament were done away with. So to marry your step cousin is not really a good choice. Find some one if this is about your choice, from an unrelated family to you.

If you are Christian, you should have some guidance in the right direction biblically who to marry. I am a single mother witnessing this issue with my children's father and his step-cousin. It is very confusing to explain to your child that daddy rather be with his cousin.

It's hard to imagine being related to family. I'll bet God hates sarcasm Wow, imagine being attracted to a person that you were not related to until your Mother married her Uncle When you were a teenager. Don't asume you know Gods will. Step is a term for 'By Law' not Biological or near Blood relative. But in the muslim Faith 1st cousins are allowed to marry except, if the mother happens to Breast feed her sisters or Brothers baby, due to a mishap, then they are considered Brothers and sisters and not allowed in Marriage by Law. Hi alan of UK, I read your blog with special interest, you see my ex-husband is also my stepbrother lol!

Years after our divorce, my mother married his father! D But I haven't seen my ex in many years, he and his dad are not close, to put it mildly. I wish they were, for their sakes. But for my sake, I'm glad they're not--because I've always had a grave weakness where my ex is concerned, and am not sure I'm strong enough to avoid letting him break my heart again. To Whosoever has an ear to hear? A marriage is void if one party to the marriage is related to the other as: My husband is currently dating his step cousin,she is the step daughter of his Uncle,she is the half by blood sister to his 1st cousins.

They have referred to each other as cousins. My husband has the same last name as her step dad and her half brother and sister. Please view your opinion and see if they are a true Christian answer or if you finding text in the bible to justify the answer you want. You further add And the bible calls this Righteous and just!!!

Is this what the bible says using the word "Incest" or are you adding to the word. Then further suggesting a judgement call on God using gods word inviting comments. We may be naive but God is not. The question is made up of straightforward facts presented in the Bible. And the meaning of the question, the explanation of the question, the truth to be revealed by the question, has to do with the "eternal security" of the believer a truth that at this moment in time is unknown to you hence we have this statement from you, "at the moment my mind is a blank".

The questions which you dig up gives the appearance that you test the validity and contest Gods judgement. Consider the reason why you pose such a question? Going back to the episode was it really Lots sin or that of His daughters. Yet you contest that God calls him Righteous.